How can I unzip and read the files I download from your sites?

Firstly you will need to ensure that you have the software needed to unzip files on your PC.

Almost all computers have support built into them for Zipped files, however if you don’t have this capability on your computer you can download the excellent FREE software below:

7-Zip Open Source Software

(It provides options for lots of compressed file types besides just ZIP's)

Once you have the ability to unzip the zipped files on the site you will then need PDF reader software to read the files.

Again almost all computers and browsers come installed with software that can read PDF files, but if for any reason you do not have access to any PDF reader software you can download the excellent trusted FREE software below:

Adobe Reader

Article Details

Article ID:
Rating :

© 2023

Accessibility Statement | Affiliate Disclosure | Earnings Disclaimer | Legal | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Testimonials And Results Disclosure